Monday, July 17, 2006

 

When all else fails...

SWAYZE AND WIFE CONSIDER ADOPTION

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/swayze%20and%20wife%20consider%20adoption_1002717


PATRICK SWAYZE and his wife LISA NIEMI are considering adoption after spending years trying to conceive naturally. The actor is bitterly disappointed he and Niemi - his wife of 31 years - have never been able to have their own kids. Now they are keen to explore other options before they are too old. Swayze, 53, says, "I think I was born to be a father. I've designed the perfect life for kids and I believe I could prepare a child well."
17/07/2006 17:02

--------

The truth glares from this tiny piece! Not being able to conceive a child of one’s “own” is a major DISAPPOINTMENT – adoption is a second-best choice when that cannot be accomplished! I hope the child they buy can fill their expectations.


And they will be patted on the back for being altruitsic in adopting and the kid expected to be GRATEFUL...grateful for what, that they were infertile?

"Gee, golly, Mom and dad...I'm so glad you couldn't have a REAL kid of your own and took me as second-best...before you got to old!"


Mirah

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogging Birthmothers